It provides a creative platform to Engineering & Management faculty, students, research scholars & professionals publishes their research work, new findings and innovative ideas. Anusandhan aims to encourage creative writing, inspire research and motivate innovations. This journal serves as productive link between all professionals and provides a desired boost for original research. All articles/ papers and findings undergo a meaningful scrutiny and review by eminent experts. Editing and publishing are of course of a very high standard. A tag of Anusandhan author will certainly enrich any bio data. So what are you waiting for? Put your thinking cap on. Jot down your ideas and your ongoing research work and email your papers by due dates.
Email ID of the Anusandhan : email@example.com
Mailing Address :For sending abstract and full article with a passport size photo and brief biodata:
Chief Editor Anusandhan
Anusandhan :The Science Technology and Management Journal of AISECT University- a biannual national journal invites contribution of research papers and articles of original research work on topics of long range interest in all areas of Engineering, Management & Sciences for consideration. For submission, authors may please check the guide lines & forward their paper on following E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Submit before 31 Dec for March issue and 30 June for Sep issue.
Title : Time New Roman Font 14, bold, centered first alphabet capital.
Author :Author name are to be written in 12 pt. Bold & centered in Times New Roman font followed by designation, organization, address including state & country name.
Abstract : First page, top left column, title bold-left aligned, text from next line, 10 font, Italics and 200-250 words. The text must be fully left justified.
Key words : The keywords section begins with the world, “keyword” in 10pt. Times New Roman, bold italics. There may be up to five keywords separated by commas in times new roman10 font.
Section & Sub Section Heading : 12 fonts, bold, centered, roman numbered in block capital letters, text after double space (eg. SECTION III) Sub heading: number small alphabatic within bracket 10 font, text single spacing (eg. (a) Classification). Sub sub Heading ; should be left aligned number small new roman within bracket 10 font, text single spacing (eg. (iii) characteristics). Introduction and conclusion must be included as separate sections ensure that introduction and literature survey is not more than 15% of total article size.
Figures and Tables : All inserts, figures, diagrams, photographs and tables must be centre- aligned, clear and appropriate for black/white or grayscale reproduction. Figures (eg.Fig No.1) must be numbered consecutively, 1, 2, etc, from start to finish of the paper, ignoring sections and subsections. Tables (eg. Table No.1) are also numbered consecutively,1,2 etc. (Close to text where mentioned). Figure number should appear below the figure. Table no. should appear above the table.
Reference : The Reference section begins with the world, “REFERENCE” in 12 pt., bold, Capital, Centered & should not be numbered. Reference should be numbered in square bracket. Name of Author starting with surname with year of publication in bracket, then Topic, Name of Journal/Book in Italics, Volume Number, issue number in bracket, separated by Name of Journal in italics with colons, Name of publisher, page no. as shown in example below.
- Bowman, M. Peterson L. (1997). A Study on Video Browsing Strategies. Technical Report: 13(1), PP.8-12.
- Patil G., Forman M.J., (2004) Handbook of Statistical Studies, Himalaya Publishers, PP. 213.
- Sannela M.,(2007) Constraint satisfaction & Debugging for Interface User Interfaces, Doctoral Thesis Doctoral Thesis. UMI Order Number: GAX95-09398. University of Washington.
1. ARBUSCULAR MYCORRHIZAL FUNGI (AMF) A KEY COMPONENT OF THE SYMBIOTIC SOIL MICROBIAL POPULATIONS - A CRITICAL STUDY.(Author - Dr. Daya Ram Bharadwaj, Dr. Dharam Parkash Bharadwaj.) 2. EFFECT OF ADDITION OF TITANIUM DIOXIDE ON THE PROTON CONDUCTIVITY OF POLYSTYRENE MEMBRANE FOR FUEL CELL APPLICATIONS.(Author - Dr.S G Singh, Dr.Sanjeev Kumar, Dr.Brajesh Kumar Dixit) 3. A TWO STAGE TANDEM REPAIRABLE REMANUFACTURING SYSTEM WITH WORK-IN-PROCESS (WIP) INVENTORY CONTROL.(Author - Dr.M. Jain, Dr.G.C. Sharma, Dr.Pankaj Sharma) 4. EXPERIMENTS ON NEW STILLING BASINS FOR PIPE OUTLETS.(Author - Dr. H. L. Tiwari, Dr. V. K. Gahlot) 5. EFFECT OF MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY ON CUSTOMER RETENTION IN MADHYA PRADESH CIRCLE OF BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED A STATE OWNED TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY(Author - Gaya Prasad Patel) 6. PEAK TO AVERAGE POWER RATIO and BIT ERROR RATIO Analysis of MIMO SFBC CI-OFDM System.(Author - Dr.D.K.Shrivastava, Preeti Agarwal, Anshul Soni) 7. DESIGN OF Z-N TUNED PID CONTROLLER FOR HIGHER ORDER SYSTEM.(Author - Rajkumar Bansal, Divya Rai, Vijay Bhuria) 8. HYBRID FRAMEWORK USING ANT COLONY CLUSTERING AND K-MEANS GENETIC ALGORITHM (ANT-KGA) FOR OPTIMIZATIONS OF WEB USAGE PATTERN.(Author - Seema C.P., Dr. Pradeep Chouksey, Gajendra K. Vaiker) 9. DEVELOPMENT OF NEW RECYCLING APPROACHES AND TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT OF E-WASTE.(Author - K Parandham Gowd, Dr. RP Gupta) 10. BROADBAND RECTANGULAR RING SLOT MICROSTRIP ANTENNAWITH HIGH RETURN LOSS AND ALSO COMPARE WITH RECTANGULAR MSA.(Author - Dr. D.C. Dhubkarya,Jeetendra Rai,Satyendra Swarnkar) 11. ALLOCATION OF CHANNELS IN WIRELESS CELLULAR SYSTEM USING HYBRID GENETIC ALGORITHM AND SIMULATED ANNEALING.(Author - Dr.Ravi Shankar Mishra, Aizaz Tirmizi) 12. AN ARCHITECTURE FOR REALIZING TRANSMISSION FOR 2×2 MIMO CHANNEL.(Author - Nida Khan, Shailendra Singh Pawar, Mohd. Sarwar Raeen) 13. PROBLEMS IN EXISTING RFID SYSTEMS: USER-CENTERED DESIGN METHODS.(Author - Manjeet Kumar) 14. ENHANCEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL COMPETITIVENESS THROUGH INNOVATIVE HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTICES: A CASE STUDY ON ROURKELA STEEL PLANT, ROURKELA, ODISHA, INDIA.(Author - Nibedita Nanda, Ipseeta Nanda) 15. IMPACT OF SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES(SNS) ON THE YOUTH OF INDIA : A BIRD’S EYE VIEW.(Author - Ruchi Sachdev) 16 SOLVENT FREE SYNTHESIS OF SOME 4-OXO-THIAZOLIDINE DERIVATIVES OF PHENOTHIAZINE.(Author - Pushkal Samadhiya , Jayshree Dassani) 17. STRATEGIES FOR HANDLING THE FUTURE GLOBAL RECESSION.(Author - Dr.Deepti Maheshwari Dr.Sweta Maheshwari) 18. MATHEMATICAL MODEL FOR THE FLOW STRESS CONSTITUTIVE EQUATION USING SERIES EXPANSION.(Author - Amit K. Maheshwari , S.P. Narayan) 19. PHASE TRANSITION OF CEO2 UNDERHIGH PRESSURE(Author - Deoshree Baghmar, Aditee Sharma)
1. INVESTIGATIONS ON WASTE DEGRADATION IN A PARTIALY ANAEROBIC FLUSHED REACTOR.(Author - Umadevi. B, Dr. N. Balasubramanya) 2. DEGRADATION OF ORGANOPHOSPHORUS COMPOUNDS BY HYDROLYSIS IN PRESENCE OF METAL CATIONS.(Author - Vaishali Naik, C. P. Shinde) 3. DISPERSION MODELLING OF MICRO STRUCTURED OPTICAL FIBRES FOR TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEPLOYMENT.(Author - Prof G Kumar, Dr R P Gupta) 4. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF DIFFERENT THRESHOLD ESTIMATORS FOR NOISE REDUCTION.(Author - M. Zahid Alam, Dr.Ravishankar Sharma, Dr. A.S Zadgoankar) 5. COMPUTATION OF POWER DISSIPATION EFFICIENCY IN PLASTIC FLOW OF MATERIAL USING SERIES EXPANSION METHOD.(Author - Amit Kumar Maheshwari, S.P. Narayan, N.K. Gaur) 6. TO IDENTIFY THE LOCATION THROUGH DATA MINING ALGORITHM BY USING VERTICAL DATA FORMAT.(Author - V.K. Singh) 7. TRIBOLOGICAL BEHAVIOUR OF EN8 STEEL IN PRESENCE OF ZnO NANOFLUID.(Author - Dr.Sanjay Shrivastava, Rupesh Kumar Malviya, Manish Verma) 8. NUCLEAR ENERGY & NUCLEAR INSURANCE IN INDIA.(Author - Dr. T. K. Jain, Amita Sharma) 9. USE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN DECISION MAKING: AN ORGANIZATIONAL STUDY OFJORHAT CITY.(Author - Mokhalles M Mehdi) 10. PREPARATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF ZINC OXIDE NANOFLUID IN ORGANIC COMPONENTS.(Author - Rupesh Kumar Malviya, Manish Verma, Vinay Yadav) 11. ONE WAY TOLLS – NON-STOP GO.(Author - Raja Sekhar Reddy) 12. AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF BOTTOM’S UP MARKETING IN BHOPAL CITY WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO DOMINOS PIZZA.(Author - Dr. Vikas Saraf, Prof. Divya Tiwari, Prof. Akash Tiwari) 13. ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE – CASE STUDIES.(Author - Dr. Priya K.Dubey) 14. ICT ENABLED EDUCATION FOR REACHING THE UNREACHED – AN EXPERIENCE OF THE JABALPUR BASED RAJIV GANDHI PROJECT FOR ELEMENTARY EDUCATION.(Author - Sampat Ray Agrawal, Manoj Roy V., Dr Ajay Kumar Gupta,Dr Chinmoy Kumar Ghosh) 15. KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT – ITS SOURCES & CONTRIBUTION IN MODERN BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS.(Author - Dr. D.C. Johri, Ashish Khare) 16 DESIGNING A CHAT ROOM APPLICATION: USING PEER-TO-PEER AND CLIENT-SERVER APPROACH OF DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS.(Author - Dr. S.K Gandhi, Pawan Kumar Thakur) 17. EFFECTIVENESS OF VIDEO INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL IN EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY FOR B.Ed STUDENTS OF MADHYA PRADESH (Author - Hitesh Sharma) 18. THE NEED TO INTRODUCE & PROMOTE LOW COST AFFORDABLE SANITARY NAPKINS IN RURAL INDIA.(Author - Umesh Shrivastava) 19. SOFT SKILLS COMPETENCY TOOL FOR SECONDARY TEACHERS IN STRENGTHENING EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL COMPETENCE- A CASE STUDY.(Author - Ku Kali Clara Anand) 20. ANALYSIS OF ORTHOGONAL FREQUENCY DIVISION MULTIPLEXING FOR WIRELESS COMMUNICATION SYSTEM.(Author - Vikas Sakalle, Anoop Chaturvadi, Chandra Prakash Dwivedi) 21 ALRAMING TREND OF RADIATIONS DUE TO CELL PHONE AND PROJECTIONS FOR 2050.(Author - K Parandham, RP Gupta and VK Verma)
1. Manufacturing Cell Design for Changing Demands of the Automobile Industry.(Author - Dr. Manish Billore,Dr. V.K. Khare,Dr. H.B.Khurasia) 2. Bend Insensitive Microstructured Optical Fibres for FTTH Deployments.(Author - Prof G Kumar,Dr R P Gupta) 3. Pile Geometry on Soil-Structure Interaction-An Analytical Survey.(Author - Dr. P. K. Singhai,Dr. Ahmad Ali Khan,Dr. K.K. Pathak) 4. Geotechnical Aspects of Buildings on Expansive Soils.(Author - Tapas Dasgupta) 5. Bivalent Metal Ion Catalyzed Hydrolysis of Organ Phosphorus Compounds in Mild Acidic Conditions.(Author - Vaishali Naik,Dr. C. P. Shinde) 6. Design of Stilling Basin Models with Intermediate- Sill.(Author - Dr. H. L. Tiwari) 7. Innovative Application of Nanotechnology.(Author - Manoj Kumar Gupta) 8. Skill Development for the Youth: A Global Quest.(Author - Siddharth Chaturvedi) 9. Encouraging Entrepreneurship through Franchising.(Author - Pallavi Rao) 10. Foreign Direct Investment in Indian Retail Sector - A SWOT Analysis.(Author - Dr. Manish Khare) 11. Personality Attributes of Self Employed and Managers: An Empirical Study.(Author - Dr. Navita Nathani, Dr. Garima Mathur, Dr. Ravindra Pathak) 12. Women Entrepreneurs in Micro Enterprises in Bhopal Region Challenges and Prospects.(Author - Dr. Kanchan Bhatia,Shivangi Dwivedi) 13. Present Scenario of Entrepreneurship in India.(Author - Dr. Deepti Maheshawari,Supriya Sahu) 14. Role of Government in Developing Entrepreneurs.(Author - Dr. Atul Mishra) 15. Indian Entrepreneurs in Import Substitution – Need of the Hour for Indian Economy.(Author - Mrs. Kamna Dhawan) 16 Rural Development through Entrepreneurship.(Author - Dr. J.K. Jain,Mr. Rahul Pandey) 17. Visionary Entrepreneur (A Case Study Presentation on Mr. Amit Bhall - MD Biogen Biocare Pvt. Ltd made in Entrepreneurship National Seminar organised by AISECT University on 11th May 2013.(Author - Dr. Satyendra Singh Chouhan, Dr. Ranjana Mishra) 18. Role of Commercial Banks in Socio Economic Development A Case Study of SBI.(Author - Prof. V. K. Gangal, Ms. Richa Jain) 19. Driving Inclusive Growth through Employee Engagement.(Author - Dr. Gurudatt Kakkar, Mr. Updesh Sharma) 20. The Self Actualization of Entrepreneurs in Government Sector- a Select Study of Higher Level Employees of the Indian Government.(Author - Dr. Simrina Singh) 21 Leadership Skills and Teaching Competence for Prospective and in-Service Teachers to Transform the Power Within.(Author - Ku. Kali Clara Anand) 21 Effect of High-Tech Devices on Society in Karnad’s Wedding Album.(Author - Surya Prakash Shrivastava)
1. Significance of Biomass in Reduction of Global Warming.(Author - Lata Tripathi, Ajay Kumar Choubey, Anil Kumar Dubey, P.L. Singh, Sandip Gangil) 2. Academic Integrity as an Educational Planning in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.(Author - Dr Mohammad Sadik) 3. How to Contain Ethical Misdeeds and Corruption.(Author - Dr. V. Vinayak, Sandhya Shrivastava) 4. Yield Variation in Mustard Crop Due To Sewage Irrigation.(Author - Dr. D R Bharadwaj & Dr. D P Bharadwaj,Prof. Shashi Chauhan & Prof. RKS Chauhan) 5. Estimation of Air Quality: A Case Study.(Author - Manish Upadhyay, Dr. Seema Doongerk) 6. Optimum Design of Wind and Solar Hybrid System Power Generation for Stand Alone and Remote Areas.(Author - Manoj Kumar Sharma,Dr. K.P.Chandraiah) 7. Waste Water Management and Treatment.(Author - Maneesha Jain and Jyotsna Mishra) 8. Influence of Infra Red Radiation on Germination Efficiency, Seedling Growth, Vigour Index and Biochemical Constituents in Summer Mungbean (Vigna radiate L.).(Author - T.N. Tiwari, Dipti Kamal, Prashant Yadav and S. Rajendra Prasad) 9. Effect of insecticide malathion on weight of Eisenia foetida Earthworm.(Author - Dr. A. Pal and P. Patidar) 10. Renewable Energy System Designs for Solar Cooker/Oven and Silicon (Si) Module Heater.(Author - Purnima Richharia) 11. Lean Production Theory and its Application in the Construction Industry.(Author - A. P. Sanyal) 12. Economic Development through Information Technology in India.(Author - Dr. Manish Khare) 13. A Critical Examination of Challenges and Opportunities for Entrepreneurs in India.(Author - Supriya Sahu,Deepti Maheshwari) 14. What will The Universities of India in 2020 look like? The future is a difficult thing to predict. Still, we are trying to visualise what the future might hold for Indian Universities.(Author - Mrs. Krutika Raval & Dr. Mamta Singh) 15. Conjectural Facet of Segmentation to Know Customer.(Author - Anuradha Gorima Gogoi and Mokhalles M Mehdi) 16 Entrepreneurship A New Avenue for Indian Women.(Author - Dr. Monica Singh) 17. Vignan University - A Case Study.(Author - Phani Kumar Katuri,K. S. Rao) 18. Role of Microfinance in Small Scale Industries.(Author - Priti Goswami) 19. Women Empowerment through Entrepreneurship in India.(Author - Dr. Rekha Gupta & Kalpana Kumari) 20. Station Wagons: Time for a Comeback?(Author - Umesh Shrivastava & Dr. Neha Mathur) 21 T Shape Eccentric Slot Stacked Microstrip Antenna for UMTS.(Author - Jeetendra Rai & Satyendra Swarnkar,Dr. D.C Dhubkariya)
1. Development of Luminescent Nanoparticles for Various Applications.(Author - Santa Chawla) 2. Studies of Nano-crystals at High Pressures-A Brief Guideline.(Author - F.J. Manjón, J.A. Sans, A.L.J. Pereira) 3. Bio - Technology patents – Protection available under International Agreements.(Author - S.K Tannan) 4. Nano technology and Nature.(Author - Uma Sharma, Shivani Sharma) 5. Development of Nanomaterial Adsorbent Media and Packed Bed Column for the Arsenic Removal from Water: A Review.(Author - P. Manasa, K. Narasimhulu) 6. Phase Change Materials Development for Building Application.(Author - Atul Sharma, Jaya Joshi, Neelam Saurakhiya, A. Shukla, C.R Chen) 7. Effects of Reinforced Particulates on Properties of Aluminium Metal Matrix Composite.(Author - Manoj Kumar Gupta, Pawan kumar Rakesh) 8. Nanotechnological Treatment of Water and Its Impact on Biota- An Overview.(Author - Namita Bhardwaj) 9. An Overview of Phase Change Materials for Thermal Energy Storage Applications.(Author - A. Shukla, A. Mishra, Atul Sharma, Tsung-Nan Wu) 10. Genetically Engineered Probiotics.(Author - Charu Gupta, Dhan Prakash) 11. RuPay : The Indigenous Electronic Card Payment Scheme.(Author -Dr. Anurag Seetha) 12. Grid Interactive Renewable Power in India.(Author - Geetam Richhariya, Anil Kumar) 13. Innovation of Power System in India.(Author - Ravi Tiwari, Pritha Agrawal, Manish Soni) 14. Newly Develop Technology For Managing Water Supply in Urban Areas With Computational Grid System.(Author - Ajit Shrivastava) 15. An Efficient Adaptive Cache Update Protocol for Mobile Adhoc Networks.(Author - C. Vijayakumaran, T. Adiline Macriga) 16 Fuzzy Logic an Effective Tool for Environmental Impact Assessment of Mining Projects.(Author - Mukund Phatak, Narendra Kanhe) 17. Next Generation Infrastructure for Big Data - A Challenge.(Author - Praveen Goyal Santosh, Kumar Bhandare) 18. Simulation & Modeling in Automobile Air-conditioning.(Author - Ajay Kumar Choubey, Rashmi Dwivedi) 19. Utilization of Solar Energy for Drying Applications.(Author - Anil Kumar, Atul Sharma, A. Shukla) 20. Study on Energy Based Methods in Medical Image Segmentation.(Author - Ramgopal Kashyap, Pratima Gautam) 21 Enhancement of the Efficiency of Solar Air Heater by Using Artificial Roughness of Spiral Tubes Contained Hot Oil Flowing Inside the Tubes.(Author - Alok Kumar Rohit)
1. Design of Stretcher Which Automatically Adjust To Horizontal Position While Moving Along Elevation.(Author -Dr. K.P.Chandraiah, Manoj Kumar Sharma) 2. Low Carbon Technologies (LCT) & Carbon Capture & Sequestration (CCS) – Key to Green Power Mission for Energy Security & Environmental Sustainability.(Author - Dr. V K Sethi) 3. Improved Combustion Technique with porous structure in Internal Combustion Engine.(Author - M. Dinesh Kumar, S.P. Diwahar) 4. Protecting the Habitat from Heating Effect of Integrated Circuits.(Author - Devesh Gangwar, Akansha Saxena) 5. Computational Forensics: A Vision of 21st Century(Author - Rajesh Kumar Jha, J D Sharma) 6. Design of Bio-Structural View on Micro Aerial Vehicle’s of Practical Flyer.(Author - Amit Kumar, Vinay Yadav, Anand Kumar) 7. Effect of Dredging on Intertidal Meiofauna Distribution of Tapi River.(Author - Dr. Aashi Dixit) 8. Harmonic Mitigation Techniques for Shunt Active Power Filter using Synchronous Reference Frame.(Author - Sumita D Chakrabortty, Jenish Mendpara, Ashish Ukani) 9. Review of Hardware on Fractal Image Compression.(Author - Shilpi Sharma, Dr. Vijashri Chaurasia, Dr. M.K.Gupta) 10. A Comparative Study of Various Election Algorithms with Election Administration Approach for Distributed System.(Author - Dr. S.K Gandhi, Pawan Kumar Thakur) 11. Experimental View on Performance of Flow Past Over A Symmetrical Aerofoil at Low Subsonic Speed.(Author - Amit Kumar, Vinay Yadav) 12. Efficiency Improvements in Transformers by Adoption of New Magnetic Material.(Author - Ravi Kumar Vaishya, Shalini Vaishya, S.K. Bajpai) 13. Paptode: An Analytical Tool Proceeding towards Green Chemistry.(Author - Ruchi Dubey Sharma, Dr. Sulbha Amlathe) 14. Design of an Efficient Middle Access Point (MAP) in Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN).(Author - R.Vijayarangan, Dr. K.A.Parthasarathy) 15. Rare earth doped upconverting Nanoparticles: Synthesis and application in Bio-Imaging.(Author - Nidhi Malviya, Vinita Rajput Chouhan, Dr. Sudeshna Ray) 16 Curcumin analogues and their logPo/w Prediction.(Author - Preeti M. Chincholikar, Dr. Sulbha Amlathe) 17. Fixed Point Theorem in Fuzzy 3 Metric Space.(Author - Dr. Basant Kumar Singh, Balaji R Wadkar, Ramakant Bhardwaj) 18. Fuzzy Logic and Energy based Routing in Wireless Mesh Networks.(Author - Pushpender Sarao) 19. Electrochemical Trace Analysis of Valuable Metals in Hematite Ore Samples.(Author - Manju Rathore, Dr. Jyotsna Mishra) 20. Breaking the boundaries: Increasing demands of digital technologies & IT for teaching and learning English language.(Author - Tripti Sahu, Dr. Monica Singh, Smita Raj Jain) 21 Implementation of Various Human Resource Management Systems In Organization By Advanced Methodologic Pattern and Business Theory.(Author - Ajit Shrivastava)
1. Public Perceptions about Atomic Energy and Radiation.(Author - S. K. Malhotra.) 2. Nuclear Facilities, Radiological Safetyand Radiation Exposure to Public: Concerns and Facts.(Author - Dr. Pradeep Kumar K.S.) 3. Industrial Applications of Radioisotopes in India.(Author - Dr. H.J.Pant) 4. PET-MRI Instrumentation.(Author - Dr. Vinod K. Madan, Marius M. Bălaş) 5. PET Radiopharmaceuticals from Medical Cyclotron Produced Isotopes.(Author - Dr. M.G.R. Rajan) 6. Radioisotopes for diagnosis and treatment: Recent trends and path forward.(Author - Dr. Ashutosh Dash) 7. Laboratory Research Irradiators with Enhanced Security Features.(Author - Dr. Piyush Srivastava) 8. Radiation Technology in Agriculture for Development of Improved Crop Varieties.(Author - Dr S. F. D'Souza) 9. Recent developments and Challenges in Radiation Processing of Food.(Author - Dr. S. Gautam) 10. Electron Beam Processing for Industrial Applications.(Author - Dr. K.S.S. Sarma) 11. Faculty Enrichment through Research Practices: Challenge for the Self-Financed Technical Institutions in India.(Author - Dr. Ashish K Mukhopadhyay) 12. Solar Photovoltaic and Biogas Technologies towards Sustainable Rural Development: Research Dimensions.(Author - Dr. Anil Kumar Pandey) 13. Analysis to Reduce Emission Characteristics for Gas Turbine Combustion.(Author - Amit Kumar, Vinay Yadav) 14. The exploration of new phosphors by Mineral Inspired Methodology using American Mineral Society Database.(Author - Vinita Rajput Chouhan, Nidhi Malviya, Dr. Sudeshna Ray) 15. Insurance Industry in India: A Journey from British India to Independent India.(Author - Dr Sukanta Sarkar, Dr. Suman Kalyan Chaudhury) 16 A Critical Study of Employability of Pass out of Professional Institutes in Madhya Pradesh.(Author - Rajesh Pachgade, Dr. D.C. Johri) 17. Performance Analysis of Compact Heat Exchanger.(Author - Manoj Kumar Sharma, Nilesh Diwaker) 18. Conceptualizations and Issues Related to Development of Algebra.(Author - Manoj Dubey, Dr. Basant Singh) 19. Software Engineering Research: Understanding SE Paradigms and Methods.(Author - R P Shrivastava, Khalida Kamaal ) 20. A Study and Performance Analysis of Browser based Anti-Phishing Tools; An Experience Report.(Author - Rajendra Gupta, Dr. Piyush Kumar Shukla) 21 Green Computing to Reduce Hazardous Impact of E-Waste.(Author - Ruby Bhatt)
1. Analysis of Leakage Power Suppression Technique for CMOS VCO in 45nm Technology.(Author -Ankit Srivastava, Dr. Shyam Akashe, Dr.S.R.Nigam) 2. A Study of Student’s Behaviour for Integration of History of Mathematics with Algebra.(Author - Bharti Saxena, Dr.Basant Singh) 3. Destination and Moving Direction Based Routing for VANET.(Author - G. Kumaresan, Dr. T. Adiline Magrica) 4. Promoting Women Entrepreneurship and Empowering the Nation for a Better Tomorrow.(Author - Dr. N. Rajendhiran, Hidayath Ahamed S B) 5. Proportional Study of Data Mining Tools.(Author - Mohammad Zuber) 6. Seasonal Variation of Groundwater Quality in and Around Laharpur Reservoir Bhopal.(Author - Neha Nigam) 7. Eco-Treatment Zone in Open Drain.(Author - Sayali Joshi, Pallavi Patil) 8. A Low Gate Count UWB Transmitter Circuit.(Author - Shikha Rana, Anshul Soni) 9. Change Point Analysis of Air Temperature in India.(Author - Dr. Chithra N R, Santosh G Thampi, Dilber Shahul, Sankar Muralidhar , Upas Unnikrishnan, Akhil Rajendran K) 10. Double Aero Shape Irregular Polygon Slotted Microstrip Antenna at 2.5 GHZ for Wi-Fi Application.(Author - Jeetendra rai , Dr.S.R Nigam, Dr.D.C.Dhubkariya) 11. Recovery of Sodium Sulphate from Process Waste of H-Acid Industry.(Author - Amit Latey, Govind Borole, Pallavi Patil) 12. Privacy Preservation Protocol for Data Storage in Cloud Computing.(Author - Meenu Tahilyani, Dr. Amit Dutta, Dalima Parwani) 13. Design & Analysis of Hexagonal Shaped Micro Strip Antenna Using Artificial Neural Network.(Author - Dr. Archana Lala, Dr. S. R. Nigam, Dr. Vinod Kumar Singh) 14. Cloud Computing utilization in Indian Universities: A Brief Conceptual Study.(Author - Prantosh Kumar Paul , Kalyan Kumar , A Bhuimali, Abir Atarthy) 15. Stream flow Estimation Using Swat Model over Seonath River Basin.(Author - Sabyasachi Swain, Mani Kant Verma) 16. Wearable Electro-Textile Microstrip Patch Antenna with Tuning Holes.(Author - Syed Uvaid Ullah, Dr. R. K. Baghel) 17. Trophic State Index of Rankala Lake, Kolhapur (MH) India.(Author - Pallavi Patil, Dr. Pramod Salaskar, Amit Latey) 18. Water Productivity in Cropping Systems Alternate to Rice-Wheat under Conservation Agriculture Practices.(Author - Susama Sudhishri,T.K. Das, Ranjan Bhattacharya, A.R. Sharma, Parmendra Singh) 19. Effect of COD/Sulphate Ratio on Anaerobic Digestion of Sulfate Rich Post Tanning Wastewater at Different F/M Ratios.(Author - Mahesh.M1, Nivetha. K1, Swarnalatha. S1, Sekaran. G1) 20. Production of Asphaltene Binders from Solid Waste Generated in Leather Industry.(Author - K. Patchai Murugan, M. Sri Ganesh Kumar, K. Santhana Krishnan, V. Vignesh Kumar, S. Ajai Kumar, S. Swarnalatha, G. Sekaran) 21. Electrochemical Trace Analysis of Valuable Minerals in Uranophane.(Author - Bindu Bhatt, Dr. Jyotsna Mishra)
1. Thousand Voices in Unison: Wakeup Call on Water, Climate, Environment and Energy Problems.(Compiled by the Task Force: ICWEES-16) 2. A Novel Technique to End Menace of Plastic Waste – Ryrolysis.(Author - Dr. Rinku Verma) 3. Developing an Innovative Working Model of Hydro Electric Power Plant through ‘Kabad Se Jugad’.(Author - B.L. Shilpi, Dr. S.R. Awasthi) 4. A Novel Disaster Detection and Environmental Monitoring System Developed for Simhastha 2016 at Ujjain.(Author - Timothy Malche,Dr. Priti Maheshwary, Rakesh Kumar, Abhinav Saikhedkar) 5. Eco Friendly & Less Polluting Water Fuelled Technology to Automobile Manufacturing Companies across India & the Global Market.(Author - Arvind J Khandke) 6. A Novel Concept and Innovation - Green Light for Safety, Fuel Saving,Pollution Control and Motion Indicator in Automobiles.(Author - Dipak Malviya) 7. Catalytic Oxidation of Sulphide Laden Tannery Wastewater without Sludge Production.(Author - N. Prabhakaran, S. Swarnalatha,G. Sekaran) 8. Solar Powered Micro Irrigation System: A Promising Option.(Author - Dilip Yewalekar, Manisha Kinge) 9. A Study on Seepage Problems of Chamravattam Regulator cum Bridge.(Author - Dr. B.M. Dodamani, Arjun. K.R) 10. Application of Mineral and Allumino Silicates in Te Electronic and Telephone Industries in India.(Author - Arun K. Shandilya) 11. Review of CMOS LC Voltage Controlled Oscillators.(Author - Ankit Srivastava, Dr. Shyam Akashe, Dr. S.R.Nigam) 12. Performance Management System at Prism Cement Limited Satna (M.P.).(Author - Dr. Sushma Tiwari, Dr. Sunil Kumar Tiwari) 13. Investigation on Analysis of Different WDM Optical Network Topology.(Author - Shabana Khan, Dr. Priti Maheshwari, Dr. Manish Shrivastava) 14. Assessment of Molluscs as Indicator of Water Quality.(Author - Savitri K. Hansda, K. K. Swain, Dr. S. P.Vaidya, R. S. Jagtap) 15. Association Rule Based Pattern Analysis with Liver and Diabetes Dataset.(Author - Shiv Shakti Shrivastava, Dr. V.K.Choubey, Dr. Anjali Sant) 16. Cost Efficiency of Public Hospitals – A Case Study on District Hospitals in Andhra Pradesh.(Author - Syeda Zubaida Hashmi, Prof. Mohammed Akbar Ali Khan) 17. Design of a High Gain Broadband Microstrip Patch Antenna for Cognitive Radio.(Author - Swapnil Shrivastava, Dr.Sanjeev Gupta) 18. The Economics of Public Health Care in India: Some Introspections.(Author - Dr. Nanjunda) 19. Interconnected Hybrid Clouds Using Scheduling Techniques.(Author - Dalima Parwani, Dr. Amit Dutta, Meenu Tahiliyani) 20. Enriched Compost Production Technique from Water Hyacinth.(Author - Arti Mathur, Sanjeev K Mathur, Dr A.B.Singh, Dr A Subba Rao) 21. Factors Affecting Students Performance in Context of Improving Higher Education: A Case of Private Institute.(Author - Dr.Nitin Shrivastava, Dr.Sameer Vaidya, Abhishek Soni)
1. ANUSANDHAN MARCH 2017. 2. Grand Health Insurance- for Sustainable Health Security, Improving Health and Life Expectancy- for People of India. 2. Quantitative Risk Assessment of LPG Bottling Plant 4. Innovative Approach for Non Conventional Electrical Power Generation Utilizing Solar Heat and Wind Kinetic Energy 5. Performance Enhancement in a Cognitive Radio Under a High Probability of Detection Constraint 6. Neurodesign; An Art of Product Packaging: Understanding Customer’s Psychology of Colour with the help of Neuromarketing- A Review Paper 7. Full Digitization of Universities- Need of the Hour – An Australian University Experience 8. Performance Characteristics of Karanja Biodiesel and Its Blends in a C.I. Engine 9. Smart Grids and Other Measures of Renewable Energy Integration–A Status Review 10. An Overview of Technology intervention for water purification: an Indian Context 11. Policy Initiatives and Emerging Technologies for Sustainable Power Generation 12. Total Quality Management Aspects of Implementation and Performance Investigation with a Focus on Higher Education by Using QFD & Statics cal Analysis in Mechanical Engineering - A Case of Private Institute 13. Phase Power Controlled Grid Linked Inverter Using Shifting Technique 14. Computational and Cold Flow Analysis on Swirler at Vane Angle 550 & 620 15. Edge Detection Techniques- A Critical Study 16. Organisation Can Get Competitive Advantage Over Their Competitors through Competency Based Management - A Critical Review 17. Design and Implementation of 12 bit Pipeline Analog to Digital Converter 18. Innovative Multipurpose Solar Air Heater Design 19. Trust Based Routing Approach to Enhance Received Data Packets by Various Nodes in MANET 20. Review on Custom and Semicustom Designs for Multibit Arithmetic Logic Units Using CMOS 21. Particle Swam Optimization Based Technique for Node Capture Attack in Wireless Sensor Network 22. Extraction, Isolation, Preliminary Phytochemical Screening and Chromatography of Marrubium Vulgare Linn